Leonard和Sheldon是一对室友,他们共同的好友Howard 和Rajesh跟他们一样,是任职于同一所大学的天才科学家,他们都是不折不扣的Geek——智商超群,情商奇低;热爱电玩与漫画,不善与
更新HD
更新HD
更新HD
更新HD
更新HD
更新HD
更新HD
更新HD
更新HD
更新HD
更新HD
更新HD
公众号【小丑影视厅】,免费分享优质网盘影视资源。
公众号【小丑影视厅】,免费分享优质网盘影视资源。
经典台词:
1、My brain is better than everybody's!
朕是全世界最聪明的人!——《生活大爆炸》
2、You distract me. I've been distracted since the moment I met you. Because all I can think about is how much I want to kiss you.
你害我分心。从遇见你的那一刻起,你就让我分心。因为我的脑海里满满都是想吻你的冲动。——《生活大爆炸》
3、 I think you might find the support you're looking for, if you realize that realtionship are a give and take.
你要知道,你在一段恋爱中能得到多少其实全部取决于你付出了多少。——《生活大爆炸》
4、The best way to achieve a goal is to devote 100% of your time and energy to it.
达到目标的最好办法就是投入自己百分之百的时间和精力去完成它。——《生活大爆炸》
5、Your words fall like acid rain on the wounded petals of my heart.
你的一字一句都像是冷冷的酸雨在我破碎的心上胡乱地拍。——《生活大爆炸》
6、When you got to go space, it was hard for me. Because it made me realize they'll just send anyone up there.
你上太空的时候,我挺难受的。因为这让我意识到,只要是个人就能被太空总署送上去。——《生活大爆炸》
7、If you weren't my friend, there'd be a hole in my life!
如果没有你这个朋友,我的人生会若有所失。——《生活大爆炸》
8、From now on, I'm gonna say yes--yes to love, yes to adventure, yes to life, whatever it maybe, the answer's going to be yes.
这从今天起,我要积极接受一切,接受爱,接受挑战,拥抱生活,不管什么事,我都会勇敢地去接受。——《生活大爆炸》
9、You have to have the courage to end the relationship. Break it off, shake hands, walk away.I know it's hard, honey, but that's how you grow.
你得有壮士断腕的勇气结束感情。分手止损、握手道别、甩手走人。我知道这很困难,但人都是这样成长的。——《生活大爆炸》
10、Just make sure, you know, you appreciate those who... who are still there for you.
你要记住,一定要珍惜那些还在你身边的亲朋好友。——《生活大爆炸》
公众号【小丑影视厅】,免费分享优质网盘影视资源。
以前看剧的时候总习惯记录一下生活中可能会用到的表达,传在这儿方便自己利用碎片时间有空就练练~
S02E01
走一步看一步:We could just wing it.
多重:How much does it weigh?
说个不停:He was going on and on about ...
读懂面部表情:read facial expressions
摘掉创可贴:take a Band-Aid off
冲洗水槽:rinse the sink
S02E02
你在吹毛求疵:You are nitpicking.
别吹毛求疵/过分较真了!Don’t nitpick! (S02E06)
犹豫不决:hold back / Sth holds me back
想想好的一面:look on the bright side (of things)
S02E03
准备就绪了:We’re all set.
把…从墙上撕下来:rip Sth off the wall
把…刮掉:scrape Sth off (Sth) (S01E16)
把…擦掉:wipe Sth off (Sth) (S02E08)
获得成就感:get a sense of achievement/accomplishment
逃到虚拟世界:escape into the virtual world
有点担心你:I’m just a little concerned about you.
着迷,上瘾:get/be hooked on Sth
支撑她的自尊心:shore up her self-esteem
增强我们的短板:shore up our weak link (S04E11)
与…有关:have something to do with …
与…无关:have nothing to do with …
任何事都与…有关:Everything has to do with …
这跟我有什么关系:What does this have to do with me? (S05E01)
完全错了:You are way off base.
在线注册:fill out the online registration for Sth
填表:fill out the form(S01E16)
护工:paramedic [ˌpærəˈmedɪk]
介绍某人:May I present Sb
我会想出办法的:I’ll figure it out.
S02E04
卫生间的擦手纸巾:paper towels
卫生间的烘手机:(hot air) blowers
我感觉/觉得…:I sense + 句子
我没想到这点:I hadn’t considered that.
我没想到这点:I didn’t think of that. (S01E11)
我没想到这点:I hadn't thought of that. (S02E23)
我没思考过这个问题:I’ve never thought about it. / I’ve never given it much thoughts (S04E13)
不用麻烦了(客套话):You don’t have to go to any trouble.
把…P上去:digitally add a Sth
生闷气:sulk about Sth
切丁的:diced;切丝的:shredded
让我想起:It brings to mind Sth
让我想起:It started me thinking about Sth(S01E09)
S02E05
在…停一下:stop at + 地点
事业停滞不前:My career has been stagnant for a few years.
事业走到尽头:My career has reached the end of the road. (S04E14)
我整晚没睡在做…:I was up all night doing …
我整晚没睡:I’ve been up all night. (S03E14)
另作安排:make other arrangements
灯亮着:The light is on.
减速带:speed bumps
通勤时间:commute time
站在他这边/支持他:take his side
给车打火:turn on the ignition
换到前进挡:shift into drive
系安全带:fasten your seat belt
踩刹车:hit the brakes
天桥:overpass
S02E06
放大镜:a magnifying glass
不一定非得是:It doesn’t have to be …
电梯坏了:The elevator is out of order.
走楼梯:take the stairs
沉浸于做…:I was/got so caught up doing / in Sth
了解近况/跟上进度:Let’s get you caught up. (S04E12)
告诉我最新消息:catch me up (on Sth) (S02E03)
聊聊最近的事:catch up with Sb (S04E06)
你的朋友在拖你后腿:Your friends are holding you back.
S02E07
补救这个情形:remedy the situation
做出让步:meet me/you/Sb halfway
触电身亡:Sb be electrocuted by Sth/ Sth electrocute Sb
告发:tell on Sb
S02E08
你的小摩托挡住我的车了:Your scooter is blocking my car.
扔到垃圾箱:throw it in the skip [英] / dumpster [美]
查明原因:determine the cause of …
最终敲定好细节/计划:firm up the details/plans
她刚经历了分手:She just went through a really bad breakup.
我要统计人数:I need a head count.
S02E09
你吓死我了:You are freaking me out.
一把/少量:a handful of …
你在这个问题上没有发言权:You have no say in the matter.
给牛排解冻:defrost a steak
S02E10
我想了很多:I gave it a lot of thought.
抽筋:get cramps
脚抽筋:I got the foot cramp. (S05E13)
顺着她的意思做:go along with what she wants
这是你必须冒的风险:It's a chance you have to take.
某个东西用/吃/喝完了:We are/run out of Sth.
S02E11
能帮我:be able to give me a hand
价值相当的礼物:a gift of commensurate value [kə'menʃərət]
我自找的:I brought this on myself.
涂防晒霜:wear sunblock
吃点东西:grab a bite (to eat)
忘带钥匙了:forgot one’s key
上网查:look up Sth online
S02E12
提醒你一下:give you a heads up about Sth
你忽略了一个事实:You are overlooking the fact that + 句子
弥补心灵创伤:make up for the emotional wounds
兴奋得不能自已:be/get carried away
S02E13
提出一个有趣的点:bring up an interesting point
为什么要提这个:Why would you bring that up? (S02E15)
创新:break new ground
节哀顺变:My condolences. [kənˈdəʊləns]
我们很投缘:We hit it off.
你来得正是时候:You're just in time.
把它提炼成一个流程图:distill its essence into a flow chart
陷入循环了:He’s stuck in an infinite loop.
S02E14
被剔除掉:be eliminated
加油站:a gas station
把…公证:have Sth notarized. ['nəʊtəraɪz]
缩减开支:cut back my expenses
S02E15
推迟:postpone it / put it off / put off Sth
看穿:see right through Sb/Sth
继续上次的话题:Shall we pick up where we left off last time?
S02E16
我没考虑周全:I didn't think it through.
蹲:crouch [kraʊtʃ]
让你不去想:take your mind off what’s troubling you
S02E17
对…有情感依恋:have an emotional attachment to Sth
孤注一掷:go for broke
想象所有可能出现的情况:imagine all the possible scenarios
S02E18
发夹:a slide [英] / barrette [美] [bə'ret]
发饰:hair accessories
你是指…吗?Are you referring to Sth?
成功做成/搞定这件事:pull this off
齐心协力:If we pull together, ...
S02E19
克服/想开点吧:Get over it.
我还是想不通:I still can’t get over the fact … (S05E02)
明白我的意思:catch my drift
赞成还是反对?pro or con
她还在我的考察期内:She is still on probation.
我要去慢跑:I'm going jogging.
回头见:I'll see you around.
我可以打断一下/插句话吗?May I interject something here?
你过分了:You are (way) out of line. / You cross the line (S03E02)
S02E20
你在拖我后腿:You are weighing me down.
S02E21
转移一下注意力:get your mind off it
绕弯子,拐弯抹角:beat around the bush
能不能再问一下:If it’s not too much to ask, ….
少废话:cut the crap
重来:start over
重来:take it from the top (S05E14)
S02E22
笑料:comic fodder
前途未卜:My career is hanging in the balance.
S02E23
你最初做对了:You had it right in the first place.
这事一直烦我:This annoying thing keep hovering over my head.
我懂这种感觉:I know the feeling.
在两个选项中难以抉择:I'm on the horns of a dilemma.
怎么解决的?How was it resolved?
保暖内衣:thermal underwear
认真研究:study up on Sth
别跟你妈顶嘴:Don't talk back to your mother.